Help Wanted Please,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Wanted Please,

Hi iam olli , iam new in this forum and iam from nürnberg in germany, Iam looking so hardly for a 80`s charvel model 4, 5 or 6 , prefered with white finish but the big difficult is to find one as a lefthand model. it seems nearly impossible in germany. So i decided to join this forum with the hope that anyone of you can help me .
    my email address is: [email protected]
    [email protected] , Please help me

Is this "help wanted" request in keeping with JCF Classified rules? Just wondering.
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Not sure if it would violate the rules if one were to at least point him in a non-JCF direction for such a guitar.
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
        Not sure if it would violate the rules if one were to at least point him in a non-JCF direction for such a guitar.
        Ok. Cool. Didn't mean no disrespect to the new guy by the way. Hope you find what you're looking for dude.
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I don't know that I've ever seen a lefty neckthrough Charvel, but a Model 4 may turn up. eBay will be the best place to find one. Hopefully one will show up that's in good shape and hopefully the seller will ship internationally. I definitely sympathize with lefthanded players. It's hard enough to find that special guitar even for us righties. If I spot one, I'll let you know, olli.

Comment

tank you, i will be very glad if i could find one . if you know anyone who will sell a charvel model 4 lefthand to me , let me know. i own a usa custom shop jackson sl1 with pile o skull graphic but i dont play it very often because its so nice, so i look for a nice guitar i can play anytime everywhere. olli

Comment

Would this do? I know it's not white like you wanted but it's the best I can find for a 80s Charvel lefty on EBay that would ship to Germany.

My gear
              87 Charvel Model 6
              86 Charvel Model 4
              93 Jackson RR EX
              93 Jackson Kelly STD
              88 Ibanez RG560
              99 Schecter Diamond C-7
              Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

His AD sais Made In USA, I don`t think that is right. Just pointing that out so check that out before bidding. Jack.

Comment

I agree it looks like a Model 3 to me , which is Japanese.It is still a great guitar so do not worry about the quailty.
                  Mike
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Bear in mind, the Model series feel a LOT different than the later stuff.

I have a Model 4, and I rarely play it. Don't like the feel at all. I lean to my 475 (totally different than the Model series stuff, feels more like the USA's more to me) and USA's like my Fusion or Dinky's.

Best of luck finding what you want. Welcome to the forum as well.

Comment

Sure sounds like a WTB to me.

Wie gehtes, olli?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Wie gehtes, olli?
                        "Gehts" or "geht es"
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Sure sounds like a WTB to me.
                          Maybe not Ronnie boy, maybe he just wants one for free!
                          Beside, who realy cares..geez.
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

hi, in german "wie geht es" means in english "how are you my friend" i looked to late at the model 4 from the ebay link you have written if any one knows an other offer tell me please and merry chrismas and a happy new year to everyone greets olli

Comment

The guitar I linked to is back on Ebay.

Looks like the headstock was chipped off but the body looks good. Trying to help getting someone a good Charvel.
                              My gear
                              87 Charvel Model 6
                              86 Charvel Model 4
                              93 Jackson RR EX
                              93 Jackson Kelly STD
                              88 Ibanez RG560
                              99 Schecter Diamond C-7
                              Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Working...
                              X