Charvel/Jackson with P-90's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel/Jackson with P-90's

I've itchin' for a p-90 tone again, I'm wondering if Charvel or Jackson ever made a guitar with P-90's. I figured someone here would know.

Thanks

Jackson had some installed in some of the SLATQ and possibly the JJ (USA) models (if I remember correctly) . As for import charvels, none that I've ever seen, but will soon in the future

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...ewpost&t=32848
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Wow!!!! That is an awesome thread. I guess there will be some p-90's in the finished product. That should be a tone machine.

Thanks for the info
      Jeff

Comment

Just get some DiMarzio Bluesbuckers to put into a standard humbucker route. They look like humbuckers but sound like P-90s without the hum.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

How about surfcasters? Didn't some of those have p90's?
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
          X