help with model type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with model type

i'm new here and would like some help with what model Chavel i have.
    i bought the guitar about 7 or 8 years ago used for about $100.00. it was like a metallic pink when i got and have since repainted it. the bridge is a Jackson double locking. the bridge p/u is not stock. it now has a Dimarzo, not sure of the model, a super distortion maybe. the blade switch is a 3 way. any help would be great and i have sent along some pictures to help.

also it has the Dinky body style

Thanks

That is a model 3dr. I have a black one. Nice guitar.

Comment

Cool one. BTW if anyone is looking for one of those there is one at the local music store here for 199.00 and its mint (black)

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
        Cool one. BTW if anyone is looking for one of those there is one at the local music store here for 199.00 and its mint (black)
        But would you be interested in helping me to ship it to Norway, eh?
        My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

thanks for the info. and the compliments. i am glad i hung on to the thing. i don't play it much. and never used it live. but the last time i played out i brought for a back up. and from what i can gather from the info on this site, that is was built late 80's early 90's am i wring in thinking this??

Comment

probably around 1897 0r 88.

Comment

Originally posted by MortenP View Post
              But would you be interested in helping me to ship it to Norway, eh?
              Like you have to ask PM me if ya want it, I'll go check it out and play it and report back

Comment

Working...
              X