Can someone identify this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone identify this?

Most of all i want to know what pickups there are.. i suspect that i have been set up with a pair of jazz mics because the tone tends to be kinda muddy(with gain settings).
    I think im going to replace it(the bridge)with the dimebucker.

I think that's a Traditional, from around 2002. Specs are listed here:

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--CHA2920500

Says Jazz, Cool Rails, Hot Rails for the pickups, so I can see why you might want something hotter in the bridge. How do you like it otherwise? I've never tried one, but heard they are pretty sweet players.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
      I think that's a Traditional, from around 2002. Specs are listed here:

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--CHA2920500

Says Jazz, Cool Rails, Hot Rails for the pickups, so I can see why you might want something hotter in the bridge. How do you like it otherwise? I've never tried one, but heard they are pretty sweet players.
      IT plays like a dream. I was going to buy a LP when i went to the store, but i imidieatly fell in love with this one. Only i bought it with 2 active liwewire duncans first and they where TOOO hot.

I find the tone to be abit muddy pherhaps. I play mostly metal and thats the sound i want. So far im not too happy about my tone, my old bc rich had better tone actually.

Comment

?
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Whatever you do don't buy a dimebucker before you try it out. All the guitars I've tried with is sounded like ass and noone I know likes it. If you want Dime-esque tone a Bill Lawrence L-500 would be alot better.

Comment

It's a guitar.

Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8boardbob2 View Post
              Whatever you do don't buy a dimebucker before you try it out. All the guitars I've tried with is sounded like ass and noone I know likes it. If you want Dime-esque tone a Bill Lawrence L-500 would be alot better.
              Im a real fan of SD and Dime, but i have heard diffrent opinions about the dimebucker. I did try a Dean dime model with that pickup and i think it sounded good.
              Most metal pickups probably sound better than the one i got now. Ill be sure to check out some other options.

Comment

Working...
              X