My second Model 2- Big Pic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second Model 2- Big Pic.

I just scored this model 2 of ebay-Aus for $350AUS.
    Its my second and I couldn't resist putting in bid and to my surprise won it.
    The guy had just spend $160 on a new kahler and setup(had paper work)! and its got a Seymour Duncan JB in it.
    He thought it was a model 1 too. It's my first model series with a Kahler(all my others have a JT-6) and I really like it, I didn't think I would. Can someone tell me what type of kahler it is please.

Nice one! That's a Kahler Fulcrum trem. I'm not positive, but I think it's the 2500, or maybe the 2520. Pretty sure the only difference between the two was brass vs. steel rollers.

Comment

Killer, nice score.
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Very nice Model 2!

Comment

Last edited by skorb; 01-23-2007, 12:34 AM.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

EXCELLENT! I'm a Model 2 owner also.

I love that one, I always like black 2's.

and I've never seen a 2 with a stainless steel Kahler fulcrum, I thought they were all black on the 2's.

neat guitar! is it in good condition?
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
            X