Charvel acoustic guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel acoustic guitars?

Anybody ever own one? I see them on ebay every so often,and am thinking about scoring one. What can you tell me about them?
    www.thejimmyhatz.com

I have 2 12 strings, Very cool LOUD guitars..

Natural

Black

Comment

Oh Yeah, There's 3 or so on the Bay right now..

Comment

they are very nicely made guitars, as with most import Charvels of any kind.

here is my 625C cherry sunburst, I've had this for 10 years.
        the only issue is the stock tuners are poor quality hardware so just swap those out for some good ones and it's a fine instrument.

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I've had a couple of 625Cs and 1 625C12. Not bad guitars for the money, but the shape was uncomfortable to me, and the stock electronics are pretty cheezy sounding.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I've got a 525D which I've had for about 10 years, still really like it though the electrics aren't that good as MM2002 says. Just use mine as a regular acoustic, and the electric for the odd bit of live work or demo recording. Tend to borrow a Takemine for 'real' recordings.

What attracted me to the Charvel was the neck as it's similar to the electrics and I play a Model 4 (well did until I got a couple of Gibsons, still hanker after a US Charvel, but they're really rare here in the UK).

As I'm new to the forum (what a great place...drool) I don't seem to be able to post attachments so here's a link to a photo of my 525D:

Comment

I have a 625C: the nicest cheap import acoustic I've personally played.
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
              X