Model 6 prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 6 prices?

Maybe the correct section. What is the going rate on a VG condition Model 6 with kahler and case?
    Thanks
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Somewhere around $600 seems to be the going rate these days, at least in the US. Maybe a little less with a Kahler.

Comment

Wow, that's higher than I thought. A completed search on ebay didn't come up with much is why I ask.

Comment

Yeah, they've gone up in the last year or 2. They were going for $400 or so when I got mine, but not anymore.

Comment

I bought one off of ebay a few months ago for $400 but the board was broken. I have seen a few others go for around that in better condition .

Comment

There was an auction a few months back for a Nice Looking Black Model 6, it went over $1800.00, But was relisted later..??? Who know's what happened there..

Comment

There was an auction a few months back for a Nice Looking Black Model 6, it went over $1800.00, But was relisted later..??? Who know's what happened there..
              It didn't sell for even close to that but I think it wen't for over $600

Comment

I missed out on one with a few dings and a Kahler for $574 BIN about a month and a half ago. I think the final bid was $585 or close to it. Hope this helps.
                Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
                  Yup - that was my auction. Maybe it was the world's record for the highest bid on a Model 6 The auction didn't go through though - certainly a fubar'd situation. After a couple of more attempts, it finally sold for $660 to a cool dude over in the U.K.

Comment

I believe I still hold the record for selling mine on ebay a couple years ago for $1200.
                    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Thanks for the input!

Comment

My Main Rig:
                        '87 Charvel Model 4A
                        Peavey KB100 amp
                        Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                        '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                        '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                        '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                        '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                        '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

They will never get that for a model 4

Comment

No way in hell you get $650 for a Model 4. I picked up my 87 Model 6 Black Cherry mint for $475 a few months ago. These people need to get a grip.
                            My gear
                            87 Charvel Model 6
                            86 Charvel Model 4
                            93 Jackson RR EX
                            93 Jackson Kelly STD
                            88 Ibanez RG560
                            99 Schecter Diamond C-7
                            Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

I was at Sam Ash in Torrance (Los Angeles) today and they had a blue Model 6, that was pretty beat and chipped on the body front and hs, and they wanted $599 for it :ROTF:
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X