Model 2 in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 2 in action

I finally got my brother in law to send me the photos he took of our New Year's gig. here's a couple of the Model 2 which is a main player for me on standard tuning stuff. what a great guitar.

my buddy's shirt says DICK, I think it was dickies or something. too funny!
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

LOOOVE the Model 2. I play the shit outta mine. (my wife would argue that it sounds like it too)

Cool pics
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Model 2 kicks ass!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

this April it will be 20 years I've had that guitar.

wow.

well on that note it's time for a

Comment

Cool pics!

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
            this April it will be 20 years I've had that guitar.

wow.

well on that note it's time for a
            Good to see people who have had guitars longer than some posters have been alive. I've had my old Ibanez RG560 for over 18 years now and my RR EX for 14 years now. I'll have a beer for you too for your 20 years.
            My gear
            87 Charvel Model 6
            86 Charvel Model 4
            93 Jackson RR EX
            93 Jackson Kelly STD
            88 Ibanez RG560
            99 Schecter Diamond C-7
            Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Bloody hell. Next year I'll have had my Ibanez Moderne copy for Thirty years!

My Kimbara Strat copy chips in the big 30 on my 48th birthday next year, beating the Ibby by a few months.

I bought my Model 3 in January or Febuary '92. It's a mere stripling by comparison.

Hmm, perhaps there's a reason I see an old guy in the mirror when I shave each morning
              Model 3
              Model 5A
              Model 3B
              Journeyman
              Custom Shop San Dimas s/n 8511

Comment

My Model6 is gonna be 20 this year! (And I'm being a no-more-teen next month, happy birthday to me! )
                I'd really love to know the month of production...could anybody help me? This is the #SN: C702703 thx

p.s. Neck-thru, J200/J200/J50BC + JE1200 mid booster, 3 SPST switches, 1 volume, 1 tone, 1 pre-amp "booster"
                (well the electronic part has been totally changed up )
                Last edited by Fix_Metal; 02-07-2007, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words and Model appreciation, guys.

yeah FixMetal, I don't think the SN's on the Models (or most imports) mean much and it's my understanding that they really cannot be used to determine exact month of manufacture. I guess they kind of jump all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
                    Thanks for the kind words and Model appreciation, guys.

yeah FixMetal, I don't think the SN's on the Models (or most imports) mean much and it's my understanding that they really cannot be used to determine exact month of manufacture. I guess they kind of jump all over the place.
                    I know for sure it's a 1987 due to the original switches. I saw the 86-87 catalogs on audiozone (that site really r0x). There are images of an 86 model 6 which has different PU switches from mine. On the contrary the 87 model is exactly like mine
                    p.s. Kahler bridge

Comment

Nice guitar! I have a model 2 that's 20 years old aswell, and it sure is a sweet guitar! I'm still a teen though!

Comment

I have had my RS 440 from the time it was new in 84. I am look at a model 5, 87, now. Great guitar you have there

Comment

Working...
                        X