Model 4m to the Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 4m to the Family

Picked up a Model 4M the other day. I have had my Model 6 since 86' but never played another model series guitar. This thing is incredible. I #0000 steel wooled the back of the neck any it feels close to my USA Jacksons. What a player!
    Tim

great model 4 and collection
    Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Looks great! Is this the one from the classifieds here?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
        Looks great! Is this the one from the classifieds here?
        No, I snagged this one from Music-Go-Round out of Minneapolis.

Tim

Comment

Nice man, love mine, killer neck!
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Nice Model 4M and very nice collection too!

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.

Tim

Comment

Wow!, it looks brand new in both pics, It'd be great to find a predator in that condition

Comment

The 'Retta and the Pacer Imp look very niiice too!

Comment

thats awesome!! I love the model 4s! I have 2 blacks. I want a black cherry and now I want a maple neck!

Comment

Originally posted by ColoBaretta View Post
                      No, I snagged this one from Music-Go-Round out of Minneapolis.

Tim
                      I played that one while it was there. It was in Roseville. They had 3 Charvels there at one time - unusual!

Comment

It is nice to see that you are giving equal opportunity to the different necks. If they were ALL maple, I might think that you were prejudice. LOL
                        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                        X