got her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!314317

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!314317

Awhile back i posted that my mod 4 rainbow firecrackle guitar was "borrowed" by my cousin... Well 4-1/2 years later SHES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have done tons of looking into where this POS lived.... Finally got a lead on a small town around 35 miles away... Drove there. And just so happened to see the van he had 4 years earlier............. And i got her back.......... It smells of cigarette smoke and the case is now stained yellow but it is mine again. The guitar is really nothing too special/sounds kinda crappy.... BUT i have had it since new... She is gonna get a fret level-recrown-polish this afternoon.. It is already torn down and many parts are being cleaned up as we speak.... Will post pics when done.............unfnbelievable....... Jake

Nice dude, clean that sucka up!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Good job, huntin' it down. I remember your story, glad she's back. Did you punch him in the face, like we told you to?
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Way To o Brother! I'm glad you have your guitar back. 99% of the time, when you lose a guitar, You never see it again.. CONGRATS!!

Comment

Wow, I'm amazed you found it. Congrats indeed!

Comment

After taking a look at the fat bastard i realized there was nothing i could do that he hasn't already done to himself....Should have seen the look on his face when he opened the door. First thing i said is "I want my guitar" "you still got it?" go get it..... heheheheheheheh. I will NEVER loan another guitar out EVER.. The guitar is not very valuable but it is to me as i bought it brand new and have played the s(*t out of it... He was SHOCKED that i found out where he lived. I grabbed the guitar-went to the car and drove off.hehehehehehehehehe. Now if you ever come across a candy apple red fender strat(1983-the one with the output on the pick guard) It is the last guitar that i am on my quest for. I sold it years ago and am trying to locate it. It has the most perfect ding right behind the bridge(bass player---proco rat pedal got dropped on it---don't ask i'm still pissed about that) Anyway this one took years to find i guess i will start my next quest... Thanks for keeping an eye out on the mod 4 guys.. I will post pics tomorrow if i can figure out the attachment deal on this forum.. Later.. jake

Comment

Working...
            X