Source for M4 mini pots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for M4 mini pots?

I need to replace the midboost pot on my M4, and I ordered one from a local guy but the shaft ended up being too fat for the knob to fit. Arrghh!!! Anyone know where I could find the exact type pot in 50K Linear and audio? Thanks!

Edit- Oops, linked to the wrong part

Comment

Man, the audio taper 50k pots are easy to find (guitarelectronics.com, guitarnucleus, universaljems, etc.), but the only 50k linear most places have is a big sucker for a Jazzmaster. Looks like WD has one that should work, though:

Comment

Thanks for the help DG, I found the WD one earlier as well. It's the only one I could fine too except for the Jazzmaster pot. I'm gonna order it and hope it works. I may leave the audio pot alone for now. I cleaned it with contact cleaner, and the less soldering on the board the better. However, since my midboost pot is incorrect I need to order the linear one. I'll post how it goes.

Comment

I ended up getting the one from WD....on their site they have a 20.00 min to order, of course I didn't need $20 worth of parts BUT they sell through Amazon as well and was able to order the same pot w/o the $20 min. Just thought I'd pass that along. I'll post when I get it wired up and we'll see how it goes. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X