No announcement yet.

Model 5. Recognition problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he gives you the answer, post it here but I think numbers are easily decoded...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

The question was emailed by my agent yesterday and I'm awaiting an anwswer. I'm frustated, I don't know if to take a risk and buy that guitar if the answer is delaying. The rate of the seller is 144 opposit 0 though, a very good rate.

Comment

So, one hour's left. I've received no answer from the seller, therefore I don't know anything about the s/n. I don't know what to do, honestly.

Comment

just buy and if not satisfied, flip it.
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Buy it.. its a nice guitar. regardless of seriel number. Its Japanese so serials dont realy matter anyway. lol
            Its basicly the same as a modle 5 but with the schaller trem and a proper floyd nut. Youd be sily not to too buy it
            Gil

Comment

Originally posted by separanets View Post
              Sorry, again. Is that possible to spot the s/n on the pictures I gave in my first post? Is that the right location where I'm looking for the s/n?

I've no doubt the guitar has it though, but just in case. To be sure. Thanks.

Most times, the serial is stamped on the bottom of the last fret, but sometimes it will be on a sticker on the back of the headstock.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Unfortunatelly, the selling was finished, the guitar was never bought and it never apperared again.
                I'll wait or I'll switch to esp's of the same class (edward's), I'm not sure.

I also found this Model 6

But the price is $1000 which I think is way too expensive.

Comment

Too expensive for a model 6, but it looks very nice in that finish.

You can still contact that guy, he'll probably sell it without relisting it .

Comment

Originally posted by separanets View Post
                    Unfortunatelly, the selling was finished, the guitar was never bought and it never apperared again.
                    Duh, you snoozed you loozed

Ya gotta listen to us, man!

So what happened with this?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The seller said he received too many questions about recognition so he was not ready to sell it and that guitar never appeared again.

Comment

Working...
                      X