No announcement yet.

A most excellent new guitar day - with an old Model 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's been my dream guitar since I was about 16... cool!!!
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

How strange that it has a non locking nut...
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
        How strange that it has a non locking nut...
        It’s supposed to have a behind-the-nut Kahler lock – it just wasn’t drilled for one. I’m thinking that it should have a real Floyd locknut (with a shelf) installed since there’s a window of opportunity. The existing nut also hasn’t been cut yet, so off it goes when the headstock is painted.

Comment

Does Gotoh make their FR in Cosmo Black now? News to me as I have been looking to make a few guitars with Cosmo hardware for years now (besides my Ibanezes). To be honest all I have ever seen for sale or pics of people that bought Gotohs were stock chrome, not even plain black.

Where to find a Gotoh in Cosmo?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
            Does Gotoh make their FR in Cosmo Black now? News to me as I have been looking to make a few guitars with Cosmo hardware for years now (besides my Ibanezes). To be honest all I have ever seen for sale or pics of people that bought Gotohs were stock chrome, not even plain black.

Where to find a Gotoh in Cosmo?
            I was given this link on Jemsite:

If you look a quarter of the way down, it says the GE1996T is available in "CK" (Cosmo). I havent' tried to order one yet, but the guy who provided the link seemed pretty certain it could be purchased. The cost is a little over 18,000 yen, or around $150 - $160.

Comment

Working...
            X