Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow!

Comment

That is the link to the thread on applying an eds paint job.

Comment

That's badass!
        My Main Rig:
        '87 Charvel Model 4A
        Peavey KB100 amp
        Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
        '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
        '05 Ibanez RG320FM
        '86 Ovation Pinnacle
        '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
        '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

I've gotta say...around here, I NEVER see guitars like this. Everybody seems to play the same guitars with the same finishes. No individuality. Show up to a gig with this guitar, and people will notice (I know, I know...they should be noticing the songs...but a cool guitar doesn't hurt).

Very cool. I may have to do an eerie dess finish!

Comment

That's a great job! She's a real beauty.

Comment

Nice work!
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Very cool EDS!

Comment

that is awesome. i usually HATE EDS, but with the maple strathead neck it looks killer!!
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Very nice, thanks for posting.

Comment

I want it. Excellent job. Made in Britain
                      www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Looks just as beautiful as the day I saw it when that was originally painted. 24seven was the painter. I forgot her name but she has amazing skills.

Comment

Yes, 24seven painted it, my sister in law Vera. I know everyone says this, but it is so difficult to photograph. When Vera saw the photographs today, she remarked on how flat it looked when compared to real life. The eerie dess is 3D, with a spectrum of colours you wouldn't believe. On the back it flows into a metallic turquoise colour that I've never seen anywhere else, but I couldn't capture that with the camera. I'll attempt better pics again tomorrow. The depth of shine in the lacquer is unreal too, at least twice the depth of any Jackson (or any other guitar in fact) that I have ever seen.

Very talented is 24seven, I'd trust her with any guitar.

Comment

That is such a killer eerie dess. Very good job!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X