No announcement yet.

Eerie Dess Strat-head (Model 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't get a good photo...really shite camera. I swear this is a 3D, sparkly, metallic and shiny finish!

Comment

OK, last pics, I give up trying to get a decent pic. Here is one with as much daylight as I was able to expose it to

Comment

And here's one with the flash on the camera in the hope of getting some sparkle...to no avail, it just resulted in no focus...

Comment

Originally posted by atilla View Post
          I've gotta say...around here, I NEVER see guitars like this. Everybody seems to play the same guitars with the same finishes. No individuality. Show up to a gig with this guitar, and people will notice (I know, I know...they should be noticing the songs...but a cool guitar doesn't hurt).

Very cool. I may have to do an eerie dess finish!
          Thanks Atilla, i like to see some creative finishes and that is the main reason i come to this site to see what customs people are doing as i live and love art.

This guitar i did a while ago now but everytime i pick it up to look at the finish it amazes me...

Coming shortly is the last project i have done for my 14 year old nephew, at the moment it is in Sean's hands as he is putting it together...again the design is unique, different and i don't think anyone else has the same which is what i aim for, my nephew has not see it yet, though he has only seen photos of the design, he will be one delighted young man.
          Last edited by 24seven; 06-01-2007, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Vera, how much do you charge to do these? PM me please.

Anyone know if a Tung oiled body can be painted over?????????
            www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Working...
            X