Sharing the Model love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing the Model love

Took a couple of shots this morning, thought I'd share.

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Nice Model 2 and 4M. I have a Burgandy Mist 4M with a Custom Custom and 2 SSL-5's. The board on your Model 2 is very dark. Who did the scallop work?
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I saw your 4M, looked killer. I used SGSS on Ebay for the scallop, he did a good job but he was a psycho to deal with!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Maple....

You guys showin' off your 4M's are killin' me! Your guitar is bitchin - I need one sooo bad! LOL!

Mark
        "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

The white on your M2 is aged to puuuuuuuuuurfection!!!
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I want a Model 2 just like that. I love mine & wouldn't dream of selling it, but sometimes I wish it hadn't been routed for a neck pickup. The solution? Get another!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, love the Models!

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                I saw your 4M, looked killer. I used SGSS on Ebay for the scallop, he did a good job but he was a psycho to deal with!
                Thanks, I love the Burgandy Mist color with the maple board. I may check out SGSS, thanks!
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Model series guitars rule. Very nice Model 2 and 4M! I think it's about high time someone posted a "Post Pics of Your Model Series Guitars" thread.

Comment

Out of interest, what pickup do you have in the 4M (thinking of changing mine from the stock Jackson one)?

Yeah, the Models rock, despite having access to a couple of Gibsons I've just started gigging mine again in the past few weeks (been about 7 years since I last used it live) - it's like a breath of fresh air.

Comment

I put in a J90C, hotter than the j50bc that came with it but I have never heard it. I got the 4m with a dimebucker but it sounded horrible in it. I love the mid boost on the neck single so I'm keeping those in and the J90C seems to do the trick but it is a bit hot with the preamp equiped 4M. I may try a PAF Pro which has a middle of the road output when I have time.

Comment

Thanks, I'm hoping to make things passive. Dunno why, but I've got a thing about active guitars despite owning one for nearly 20 years! Maybe 'cos I keep forgetting to replace the battery. Don't tend to use the midboost either, try to keep it simple these days - guitar-lead-Marshall

A mate put a JB in and a pair of Quarterpounders, which fit straight into the holes, and it sounds great so might go that route.

Comment

Working...
                        X