• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY NICE!!!

That is a cool guitar, I just wish the colour wasnt as dark as it is
    Out Of Ideas

Comment

Well done, I was watching that one. It was listed once and sold, a few days later it was back up with a much higher starting price. Looks great.
      www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Great color...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

That is freaking beautiful. Looks to be in excellent condition. Good score.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I had the exact same guitar. Nice!

Comment

Silver rules, nice score!
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

NIIIICE score man. That's a beautiful guitar, looks like you got some nice pickups thrown in there as well. those aren't stock are they? how does she sound? I love matching headstocks!!

Comment

Yeah, the matching headstock makes that one. Congrats!!
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                  X