Where to buy Charvel necks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Charvel necks?

Anyone know where I could buy Charvel necks with maple fretboards. I've been looking on Ebay, and have only seen rosewood fretboards. I'm sure a Charvel maple fretboard will turn up sooner or later on Ebay, but wanted to know if there was another source. I've Googled and turned up nothing. I know I could get a great neck from Warmoth or Musikraft, but would rather have an actual Charvel. Thanks.
    Guitars: Burny Les Paul Custom, Epi Les Paul Custom, Charvel Model 1C, Alvarez Classical
    Amps: Laney Pro Tube Lead AOR 100 Watt, Laney LC-30II, Fender Frontman 25 watt
    Cab: Laney GS412P 4x12

eBay is where it's at.

Comment

Thanks Sunbane for answering...your probably right, I'll just keep checking Ebay. Later.
      Guitars: Burny Les Paul Custom, Epi Les Paul Custom, Charvel Model 1C, Alvarez Classical
      Amps: Laney Pro Tube Lead AOR 100 Watt, Laney LC-30II, Fender Frontman 25 watt
      Cab: Laney GS412P 4x12

Comment

Hello all. New guy's first post. What's the next best thing? I also keep my eyes pealed for maple/maple mod series necks, and rarely see them. Does anybody know what aftermarket neck (if any) comes close to these?

Comment

Mighty Mite makes 22 fret pointy replacement necks.
          They're pretty decent.
          -Rick

Comment

It took me forever to find the right neck on ebay for me, I searched for a longg time, and even then there was only 1 or 2 Charvel necks out of 50 Jackson necks. Good luck on finding it man, just keep up on ebay and you'll find it
            Gear:
            none

Comment

I've been looking for one myself and decided I may have to buy a whole guitar just for the neck and then part out the rest.
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I bought a Musikraft strat head neck for my Model 2 project. They even have the correct neck heel width. By they way, the Musikraft neck I bought is flat out killer! Check out their website. http://musikraft.3dcartstores.com/

Charvel maple/maple pointy headstocks are very damn few and far between on eBay. It's not too hard to find maple/rosewood pointy headstocks though.

Comment

I've got a Model 7 that I've been trying to redo (see the link in my sig for the details, pics and all). The problem is that I'm losing interest in the project, in no small part because I'm not going to have any money to complete it. The previous owner wasn't kind to her so the wiring's shot. I've sanded down the body to the original finish. It's more or less ready for refinishing. The neck's in good shape, except I had to have the original nut replaced with a bone one. I'm to the point where I'd consider just selling it, especially if the neck is in some demand anyway. PM me if interested.

Comment

Lay off you fuggers - it's mine!
                    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                    X