Pimp my 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gfunk333 View Post

Does Dave's studs have more of a pivot angle that the JT-6?

I noticed that the JT-6 studs aren't cut very deep, and the knife edges don't sit in properly.
    Yes, Dave's studs have a tad more of a pivot angle, and they are cut a little deeper as well. They work great!

Comment

Originally posted by dpivar View Post
      Yes, Dave's studs have a tad more of a pivot angle, and they are cut a little deeper as well. They work great!
      +1 I highly recommend them!
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by skarhead View Post
        where can you buy the brass blocks ? I was thinking about something like this for my OFR 7
        Gotoh come with 'em standard.
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Can you buy such block aftermarket ?

Comment

Whoah... Nice !!!
            It looks really really really good!..
            10/10 points I say... Great job
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Nice Work, Glad it turned out so well!

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

She's beautiful, Dave, and I was glad to be a part of this one for sure. I'm sure you know what a huge fan I am of the crackles and yours is exceptionally gorgeous-

The battery boxes are great in the covers aren't they? I've waited too long to start doing these!

Also, just to clear up some info, the angles on the posts are the same configuration that are on the floyd posts.
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very nice... can't beat that with a stick!

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                      She's beautiful, Dave, and I was glad to be a part of this one for sure. I'm sure you know what a huge fan I am of the crackles and yours is exceptionally gorgeous-

The battery boxes are great in the covers aren't they? I've waited too long to start doing these!

Also, just to clear up some info, the angles on the posts are the same configuration that are on the floyd posts.
                      Thanks Dave for the very kind words . The electronics cover with the custom battery box, like everything else that you've made for me, is crafted way above and beyond what one would expect. Couldn't be more perfect I can't wait to see the birdseye Model 6 when it's done! I'm a grasshopper and it's cool that dudes like you do what you do

Comment

Working...
                      X