No announcement yet.

Model 88 Cleaned up...Pix Heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Boss, whereabouts, in the upstate?
    I used to live in Fort Mill.

Comment

That thing is freaking gorgeous!

Comment

I had no clue what it was when I got it...it was a "leftover" from my music store. I had a 24 fret HX Pro that I traded out to the customer, who brought this in as a consignment, (I had to check the reciepts), and stuck it in the back, and then eventually closed the store. I hung it up, and brought it to a couple of traveling guitar shows, and the only answer I got was, "Oh, it's a Model 2"....I knew it was a bit better, but didn't know what it was. Turns out it's a modded 88. Oh, well, I like it, and it still doesn't get played much. But it sings, and I haven't found another like it. I'll eventually get another one to actually play.

Comment

Im living in good 'ole Clemson.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman89 View Post
            Im living in good 'ole Clemson.
            Woo Hoo!
            Curse, the Chicken curse.
            I'm with you, on that old rivalry., even though I'm stuck here in the middle of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
              Woo Hoo!
              Curse, the Chicken curse.
              I'm with you, on that old rivalry., even though I'm stuck here in the middle of the state.
              Good to hear but sorry u have to live in the middle of 'em.

Comment

And now I see that both school's have done away with the "burn"...
                PC, BS....let's have some fun with it! (Politically Correct, Bullshit)

Comment

Working...
                X