• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i liked my avenger.
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

yeah i guess my question was kinda worded wierd too. i just wanted to know what i could do to make it bada** and after seeing budmans i have an idea.

Comment

I love the Avengers... BUT...

The stock pickups are absolute JUNK. Swap those out, and if you replace just the saddles on the bridge with locking saddles, suddenly you have a JT590. In reality Id almost rather the non-locking Schaller over the 580LPs.

Aside from those issues, the Avenger is a great guitar. Plays just as well as any RR3 or RX10D as long as its setup properly. And ya GOTTA love the slant hum/1sc! Looks badass!
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Weird thing I don't necessarily see much difference between say my Jackson Rhoads EX and my Charvel Avenger except for the bridge and pickup configuration. I actually like the bridge rails on the Avenger better! Go figure...

Comment

jackson-charvel .....thats what i was thinking, so i went to ebay and got one(rhoads ex) tho i havent paid for it yet....i will have one soon.

Comment

Anyone know for certain from which sources locking saddles will fit the 570 to make it locking?
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

ANY locking saddles will fit. Ive put OFR, Schaller and JT500 locking saddles on the 570's, they all worked perfectly. Id suggest using the Schaller style clamp screws though, the OFR's stick out way too far.
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                X