New Found Mod Love/Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Found Mod Love/Hello all!

First, i'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello to all and that I look forward to my love for the Charvel/Jackson gitfiddle to grow while i'm here!!! I'm relatively new with exposure to these guitars but I recently acquired a Charvel Model 4(i believe) and it plays wonderfully. I was blown away. But that's the newbie in me suspecting that ALL foreign made guitars are crap...but I guess not with Charvels, right? I have done some tweaking, and the neck is butter smooth and the tone from the humbucker, is excellent. I'm looking forward to any input you guys would have. Thanks!!!

You'll find tons of model series users here, use the search function to check out some cool pics. Welcome to the board!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

thank you jcm for your reply...i'm excited to learn more about charvel guitars!!

Comment

Working...
      X