My modded Model 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My modded Model 8

Hey guys, you were great help when i got this one, been meaning to post pics for a long time and i always forget...

More pics here

It started life a lil different, you can see it here

Mods included taking out the craptastic JT6 trem and puting a black jackson licensed Floyd copy i took from a JDR94 (that works great actually), routing it for a humbucker in the bridge, D-Sonic / Air Norton S combo with a tele 3 way and a push/pull single volume pot for coil tapping (fake mid pickup), full refret and sanding/oiling the back of the neck... And last but not least, the mighty reflective tape stars to cover old holes

Its gonna stay like this for now, but i have more plans for the future...

Looks great man, Dimarzios are my fav. I had an orange one back in the day, cool guitar!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I love the orange color on those.

Comment

nice one !

Comment

That looks great. I really dig those reflective star stickers. Where did you find 'em?
          I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

I got 2" wide tape, drew the stars and cut them with an exacto knife, i did the edges with a black sharpie

Comment

Working...
            X