Just installed a Kahler 2700 (killer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just installed a Kahler 2700 (killer)

on my Model 3A to replace my trusty but ailing Kahler 2500 (traditional). Got it on the cheap on Ebay ($33!!!!!!)
    What a difference this trem makes. it is like a different guitar!!! Well ok not really different it is the same, but better!! I wish I had done this upgrade ages ago. I think I found my new favorite out of my dwindling herd of fiddles.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

post some pics!!!

hmmm maybe ill upgrade ma model 6,too...

Comment

I'll post pics sometime, but I don't think that you'll have very good results getting this trem onto a Model 6 without some major mods. The posts are spaced completely different than any Floyd. As far as I know the 2500 and the 2700 are the only two systems that used this post spacing.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingo View Post
        post some pics!!!
        yes please post some pics. If you can, do before and after pictures. Thanks!

Comment

Comment

I got one too, kicks ass.
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I need to replace my busted ass 2500 with a Killer too.
              I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

The Killer deserves all the accolades it can get. Congrats on the upgrade, it really does make a difference. I sold a Killer'd Model 3 and I'm determined to get it back. Will use force if necessary - too bad I sold it to a friend.

Comment

Killers work great. Been using one for years.

Comment

Working...
                  X