Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Comment

Looks sweet! You'll be happy with this guitar. I've had mine since '89 or so (bought it new). It's at the shop now getting new pickups. I'm trying a Duncan JB in the bridge, vintage rails in the middle and cool rails in the neck. The original pickups sound good but I'm trying to get the tone more in line with my Soloists which both have JBs in the bridge. Enjoy!

Comment

Iam geting vintage rail in the middle and hot rail for neck(besides Duncan Distortion)

Comment

Sweet Guitar, you will love it!
          I've had 3 or 4 model 6's over the years and I always
          ended up selling them to fund some other purchase and I miss everyone of them.
          great playing guitars!
          If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Thanks for the replys . I really look forward to its arrival. When i get it i will take some pics and post them. I was thinking of going with EMGs in mine but I am going to see how the originals sound.

Comment

Do any of you have the 750 XL? And how do you like it?

Comment

I have a white one. Well it's more of an ivory yellow now. It's been my main axe for several years. I love it. My only problem is that I'm getting old and it's a heavey guitar. It kills my back after gigging 2 nights in a row. I've compared it to a LesPaul and I swear that the Charvel is heavier!

Comment

Just picked up a 750 this year & I love it. I really prefer dual humbuckers over H/S/S. The 750 has a thicker neck than the 650 and is a 24-3/4" scale vs the 25-1/2" of the 650. The body has an arched top vs the flat top of the 650 and is much thicker as well. It is a bit heavier as mentioned. To me the 750 has that "just right" feel to it if that makes sense.

Comment

I was looking at them the other night on the net they look real sweet. I play my friends Model 5 alot so this 650 should be sweet. I was thinking about looking for a 750 or a Model 5. I like the Looks of the 5a as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X