Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charvel Acoustics, anybody know about them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Acoustics, anybody know about them?

I see one of these pop up from time to time at Music Go Round here and, I remember when they came out but never really knew anything about them. I don't even know if they were USA made or not so this may not be the right place to post this. Anyway, I could use a good acoustic electric and was wondering if they produced one and what people thought of them.
    Prosecutors will be violated...

They were all imports. Pretty sure they were made in Korea, but I'm not positive. Here's the '95 catalog for the acoustics:

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
      They were all imports. Pretty sure they were made in Korea, but I'm not positive. Here's the '95 catalog for the acoustics:

http://audiozone.dk/cm/thumbnails.php?album=59
      Yeah, Right after I posted that I found one on ebay that showed the tag inside and it said Made in Korea. Thanx for the info.

Rob...
      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I had one awhile back, kinda thin sounding IMO.
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I have the 625C (the abalone binding, cherry sunburst, with preamp/pickup), and I love it. I put Shallers on mine to address the tuning issues from the crappy stock tuners, and it is a dependable good sounding guitar.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Pretty Cool IMO..

Comment

Heres my old 325 SLX I cant seem to post images anymore? [/IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/jacksonaxes/charvel325-SLX002.jpg[/IMG]http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/jacksonaxes/?action=view&current=charvel325-SLX002.jpg
              Last edited by jacksonaxes; 01-20-2008, 01:19 PM.
              METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Let me assist

Nice, I've always liked the way those things look.
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Would you like to sell this to me? I'm in London, UK.

Comment

Originally posted by bobw View Post
                    Would you like to sell this to me? I'm in London, UK.

but really

Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                    Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Those guitars look tasty, I've always wanted an acoustic Charvel... But they're kind of rare over here.
                      B är elakare! /Mårten hagström, Meshuggah

*Charvel 475
                      *Jackson JX-3 preamp

Comment

I've got a 525D, agree it sounds a bit thin but I like it, has got a similar 'feel' to electric Charvels IMHO. Made in Korea but doesn't feel cheap.

Comment

Working...
                        X