150 charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150 charvel

I posted this before and it was higher I guess he couldnt sell it..

Why would anyone remove the frets?
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

if it was closer I'd grab it.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
        Why would anyone remove the frets?
        It seems to be one of the "hip" things on boards like UltimateGuitar... why I have no clue either, as its a quick and easy way to ruin a guitar with a often totally useless mod. That or maybe they were trying to recreate the famous Jackson Rhythmist

Comment

I guess you guys haven't heard of David Fuzinski? Fretless guitar wizard. It may be too far out there for a lot of the JCF (Too hard for me to play!), but the sh!t is unreal what the guy can do without frets, with a whammy.

Clips from the Panama Drum Festival 2008. David "Fuze" Fiuczynski on the dual head guitar, Anibal De Leon on the drums, and Germán Lawson a.k.a Chispa on t...

I think the comment, "Fuze is the baddest of the bad," hits it on the mark. For fusion/avant garde styles, he is a god amongst mortals that, as far as I can tell, hasn't really broken through... yet.

Comment

Originally posted by åron View Post
            Clips from the Panama Drum Festival 2008. David "Fuze" Fiuczynski on the dual head guitar, Anibal De Leon on the drums, and Germán Lawson a.k.a Chispa on t...
            I appreciate most fusion players... takes immense skill... but that was just horrible.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
            X