Kind new here/ my Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind new here/ my Charvel

I've been hanging around a while but not posting so I thought I'd show my 550XL
    This is some pic's of me playing with my friends band Barren Cross in Oslo Norway in Nov. at Nordicfest I played through a Framus Dragon head and a Cobra cab and it sounded awesome
    I love the guitar it has a really fat sound and a nice neck, looks black but it has green flake in the paint so it changes in the light
    The other pic is at home
    Here is a sound clip on youtube that you can get an idea what it sounds like,keep in mind I believe it is a camera phone so...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ceTjDKyVkg
    There is another clip but the sound quality is bad!!

Jerry

Sweet,
    But too short!
    I picked up my Charvel to jam with it, but by the time I plugged in, it was done...

Comment

Thanks, Yes very short,it was a fun gig , I love this guitar plays nice
      I put a Duncan parallel axis trembucker in and wow what a difference, lots of power with
      good tone, at home I play through a 6506+ and a marshall
      I want a Dragon or Cobra head now LOL!

Comment

Which Parallel Axis did you install the PATB-1 (original Parallel Axis); the PATB-2 (Parallel Axis Distortion); the PATB-3 (Blues Saraceno model); or less likely the Seymour Duncan Users Group special run of a Parallel Axis Crazy 8 pickup?

Comment

That's not the same Christian metal band, Barren Cross, from the 80s, is it?
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

It's The PATB-2 very powerful pup, good tone! I have a few of them for other guitars
            Yes it is the 80's 90's Christian band, you can look them up on myspace, they are booking gigs again and may record a new CD
            I fill in for there guitarist sometimes, we only had 1 pratiace the day before the gig!!!
            Nordicfest is a Christian metal festival in Norway, not to be confused with the other nordicfest[also on Youtube] that is a white supremacy thing LOL!

Comment

Very cool dude, welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
                That's not the same Christian metal band, Barren Cross, from the 80s, is it?

I saw those guys open for Stryper back in 1984 or 85.

Comment

Working...
                X