surprise 750xl at midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
    I agree. It screws up headstock faces really bad.
    And, yes, a great find!
    thanks Cygnus!

Comment

Originally posted by Carless Walker View Post
      One hell of a score you got! I like the yellowing on the binding!!! Very nice.
      thanks Carless Walker! the yellowish binding reminds me of old les paul custom

Comment

Originally posted by masxwave View Post
        you mean street price in malaysia?
        Ummm...no...I'm looking for the street price in a country that's not "crappy"...ya know, like the good ol' USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          So what is the street price on the 750xl's and 650xl's in excellent condition?
          haha,then you must be not wiser enough for asking a wrong person,you moron

Comment

haha,then you must be not wiser enough for asking a wrong person,you moron
            Hey sorry for the lame joke/insult, that kind of came out wrong.

Comment

lol,....congrats on the guitar. Man, 500 for a 1974 USA strat? I'm gonna see if I can take a vacation in Malaysia.

Comment

RM400 sahaaja lah! And there I was thinking that I got lucky finding a NOS with OHSC Model 3B for RM1200 in CK Music a couple of years ago.

Oh yeah. Selamat datang ke JCF.

As for street prices here, there was a Model 3 going from a local guy who buys & sells a few months back, I think it was in the US$400+ range. Gear is quite expensive here, a limited market and single-point of import conspires to give new prices that are along the lines of those in the UK and Oz rather than the USA or Japan. We usually end up paying US MRSP minus whatever you can knock 'em down by. which is usually 0% to 20% depending on the store). None of the main stores take trade-ins or sell used equipmnet, so sales in that space are all by word of mouth & internet forums.
                Model 3
                Model 5A
                Model 3B
                Journeyman
                Custom Shop San Dimas s/n 8511

Comment

Originally posted by SteveK View Post

Oh yeah. Selamat datang ke JCF.
                  terima kasih SteveK! are u avid collector of 80's guitar? there is someone selling a nice purple 1985 usa kramer baretta here in klumpur.check it out!

Comment

I'm afraid I'm in "sell" mode at the moment. Got to clear house before leaving Malaysia after Eleven years. Where did all this stuff come from?
                    Model 3
                    Model 5A
                    Model 3B
                    Journeyman
                    Custom Shop San Dimas s/n 8511

Comment

Originally posted by SteveK View Post
                      I'm afraid I'm in "sell" mode at the moment. Got to clear house before leaving Malaysia after Eleven years. Where did all this stuff come from?
                      jamtank,grap.hhehe.they missed u a lot man. but i think some dude put an extra single coil on that kramer. pm me your item for selling bro! i ve seen some of your stuff before,very interesting

Comment

Selamat Bergabung Pak Cik!!

Wownice guitar. 750xl is what I'm looking for, but the fixed one.

Comment

Nice Guitar.. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Onta View Post
                            Wownice guitar. 750xl is what I'm looking for, but the fixed one.
                            timakasih mas! ada gitar ka mau trade?saya bisa datang bandung

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
                              Nice Guitar.. Congrats
                              thank you!

Comment

thank you!this is my 1st good deal in 2008.last nov 2007,i bought a vintage 1974 strat for 500usd.another desperate seller i guess
                                Now that is a GOOD DEAL..

Comment

Working...
                                X