Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Bought my first electric guitar - charvel 650xl..need some help

Hi,

I'm new to electric guitars.I just bought my first - charvel and i was told it is 650xl.

I wanted to be sure so i give you here the picture,serial number(C900753).It is neck through,and on the pickups i see jackson.the bridge is schallar.I want to know if it is indeed 650xl.Also, some information you may have on when and where it was built would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Haimkras; 03-08-2008, 02:59 PM.

Yes its a 650 xl made in Japan in 89.

Comment

Nice axe. Congrats and welcome to the board!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Welcome! That's an excellent choice for a first electric guitar! The tremolo may make things a little challenging at first, but if there is anything we can do to help you out, just let us know.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!
          it looks like a great and helpful community!

Comment

That is a great guitar to start off with. I'd like to get one in firecrackle someday.

Comment

Nice find! I've been looking for one in Desert Crackle for quite a while, and I mean quite a while! Also DG is correct, the tremolo can give you a hassle when you attempt to change the strings for the first time. However, if you get in over your head, this is a great community to ask for help!

Comment

Sweet guitar man I love my 650XL it is my main guitar!

Comment

Awesome guitar! Bought my 650XL Desert Crackle new back in '89. IMO it plays about as nice as my USA soloists. You should be very happy with this one!

Comment

Welcome That's how I found this board. But mine was only 375 DLX. You started in the box seats. These guys know everything. And they will say so. The is one great community.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                    X