Model 2 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 2 info

Is the model 2 like a 4 but with only a bridge bucker?? Or are there other differences?? If so, what are they? Thanks

Well, you'll notice sharkfins on most model 4's ('86 had dots).
    Mid-boost electronics on model 4's, with a passive Bridge pickup (but pretty hot) on the M2.
    No tone controls on M2...
    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

Comment

different bridges too.

also IIRC (and I could be wrong here since I'm at work & can't check), the Model 4 had a black plastic cap facing the headstock whereas the Model 2 headstock is painted black
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, I should have posted that I realize the electronics are diff and the fins.. ( I have 2 model 4s)
        What I was meaning is, is the neck shape similar? Same fret size? Same body wood and size?
        I love my 4s and want the look of the single bucker, but only if it plays as good as the 4s.

Thanks!

Comment

They're all players. Quality wise, there's no difference. The differences are only in appointments, so if you like your Model 4, you won't be disappointed with a Model 2.

Lately, I've been playing my Model 1A more than my 2 OR 4. Although the Model 2 has been getting a workout this morning.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I have a M2 and a M4. I can swap the necks without problems, also they have the same bridge. (JT-6)

Comment

Working...
            X