Fretless neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fretless neck?

Hey has anyone heard of this model 475 deluxe exotic? I just picked this up on ebay a week ago or so its got the usuals cherryburst finish,toothpaste logo headstock,single single hum-j-200 j-200 j-50bc active pickups,schaller tremolo,TX neckplate,scalloped body at the neck joint-all good. The though is a 22fret shark tooth bound maple with rose wood fretboard that is fretless past the 12 fret? the slots are there but they look factory filled with binding and the binding looks aged like the rest of the binding on the neck? Catalog pictures dont show this as a feature for a 475 deluxe exotic or any other for that matter is it japanese custom shop? how rare is it? whats it worth?

I think that was for sale on craigs list a while back, the guy had it done thay way.

Comment

Originally posted by metalone View Post
      I think that was for sale on craigs list a while back, the guy had it butchered.
      Fixed. Otherwise, this post is correct

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
        Fixed. Otherwise, this post is correct
        Thanks for the correction, I was at a loss for words:ROTF:

Comment

Fretless past the 12th? I would have expected fretless below the 12th, a bit easier to play down there. But even so, the guy who butchered it should be in the Charvel Hall of Shame. What a waste of a good guitar. Even sadder than "parter-outers."
          http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Blame Fuze!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

it's that Scott Ian "I never play solos" approach, so they figure ditch the top frets since they never go there. he did this on his NOT Jackson Tele.

kinda silly and lame.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
              X