Charvel Model 5A formerly owned by...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Model 5A formerly owned by...

Tommy Bolan of Warlock. He in turn sold it to David Fefolt. David is most notably recognized as the vocalist for Doug Marks' band, Hawk. Doug is the creator of Metal Method. David also did the vocals for Alex Masi, a former Charvel endorsee. A real cool guitar to have. David also sent me some autographed CD's. He is a real cool guy. Now to the pics:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Who owns it now? How much was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
      Who owns it now? How much was it?
      Oh, I own it, just got it today. I got it on the low-low.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Snap
        Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Thats pretty darn cool! Model 5As always look sweet... it's a toss up between the 5A and the 88 as to which is my favorite looking Model series guitar!

Comment

Sick Model 5! Looks like all of the decals protected the case too!

Comment

very cool, Alvin. Considering its history, it's cool to see that it is worn but not broke. Even the tip looks in good order.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I hate you.:ROTF: Nice score.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  very cool, Alvin. Considering its history, it's cool to see that it is worn but not broke. Even the tip looks in good order.
                  Thanks! It really is in great shape. Of course, there are tons of pick marks on the front, but that is no biggie. There are only a few small dings on the body and yes, the headstock is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                    I hate you.:ROTF: Nice score.
                    I love you. Thanks!

Comment

Nice grab! Congrats, Alvin.

Comment

I can't see the pics Alvin.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

OK I see them now.Cool score Alvin.5A's are very cool should have a J-95 pickup too.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Very nice score!
                            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Thats so sweet Bro! Congrats on a cool axe with a cool history! Ive been lusting for a 5 for awhile and the are either beat up or way outta price range.
                              I dig Warlock and Im actually using metal method now to try to get outta my rut.. (Ive been in a suck rut for years..)

Comment

Working...
                              X