No announcement yet.

Charvel Model 5A formerly owned by...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats to you, sir, that is a fine looking instrument and history. I absolutely love the rosewood fretboard with the black, it's beautiful! Ya gotta love the 5A!

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That looks just like this one minus the EMG pickup

Comment

Yeah, been watching that one and wishing... But I cant swing the $500, let alone the $60 shipping...

Comment

You need to send me that case! Interesting that it has KDKB and Arizona stuff on it.

Comment

Thanks guys! Dave sent me some autographed CD's and one of them was the Alex Masi CD that he did the vocals on. Some of you may remember the song "God Promised a Paradise", well that was David Fefolt on vocals. I had forgotten about that song. Here is the video:

Last edited by Alvin_Wilson; 03-27-2008, 08:16 PM.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Love that song, and have done for ages! Cheesy, but catchy. Mr. Masi posts sometimes at the Shawn Lane "Memphis Monster" forum. Shawn Lane was a major influence + friend (I think) of Masi.

Slightly offtopic then, but you guys should check out Masi's newer releases, especially his latest solo album. Crazy playing throughout. Very short clips of him just jamming:

Notice he still plays a 750XL! Guy has good taste in guitars.

Congrats on the 5A, Alvin_Wilson. Always loved Charvel neckthrus. Very beautiful lookin'.
              http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Not trying to hi-jack this thread but here is a picture of Tommy checking out a Mojo Bodies assembled and finished by a customer.

Comment

^*plug*^
                  lol

Holy crap I need a 5A.
                  |My CSG gallery|
                  (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                  X