Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like your opinion for this ...charvel model..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like your opinion for this ...charvel model..

..please take a look..and let me know..is this worth to buy it?

..or it would be better if i will buy a charvel model 6...for example?

Please let me know...

thanx

Both are great guitars. I wouldn't pay more then $600 for that guitar and 6's should go for less(except that one that just sold for $970). What specs do you prefer?

Comment

OH HELL YEAH

Nice axe evil...

and

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

$700!!!

I could barely get $425 shipped for a dead mint black on w/case!

WTF is up with Charvel prices in the last 6 months?

Comment

..hi..well i need a thin neck....i used to play with an ibanez rg2550.. ( because i have some kind of problem with my left hand... ) which has a very thin neck..

Also i would a guitar with different sound ( you see ibanez has dimarzio pickups ) and this..one SD...

....By the way...i WANT A VERY VERY LOW ACTION WITH 8'' strings...!!!

you think that a neck thoru construnction guitar would have have lower action than a bolt on one?

thanx

Comment

Construction method will have no bearing on the action (assuming a certain degree of build quality). It all depends on how well the guitar is set up.

-edit- Not trying to get into your business here, but if you are the guy who made the winning offer on the guitar, isn't the matter settled? The time for questions is before you commit to buy, imo. You're not thinking about blowing the seller off, are you?
            Last edited by dg; 04-20-2008, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I bet he is gone for good. Thread closed! lol

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                Construction method will have no bearing on the action (assuming a certain degree of build quality). It all depends on how well the guitar is set up.

-edit- Not trying to get into your business here, but if you are the guy who made the winning offer on the guitar, isn't the matter settled? The time for questions is before you commit to buy, imo. You're not thinking about blowing the seller off, are you?

no..i amnot - just asking man...and you did not answer..

Comment

What didn't I answer? I stand by what I said about the action having nothing to do with it being bolt-on or neckthrough. That's the specific question I was addressing.

I thought others had covered the other questions pretty well, but OK: Was $700 too much for a Model A? Yes, judging by what others have sold for used, and by what they sold for new when they were discontinued. Is a Model 6 better than a Model A? I'd never trade my Model 6 for one, but others might. It all boils down to what specs you prefer, and if you have a preference for a bolt-on or neckthrough. The Model A probably will feel more like an Ibanez RG, and the neck is a bit thinner than a Model 6, so it may suit you better.

Comment

well...thanx..

how about the price..? I saw a price list for this model.. 1400 - 1500 dollars?

Fake?

Comment

Well, factor in J/C Guitars tend to sell for 2/3rds there list... so figure abotu $1000 for it new, and used guitars loose more than half their value on average, plus factor in those are less desirable due to their headstocks, $450 is dead on.

Comment

My model A had great action. the neck was thicker at the nut then my model 6. the model a plus has better specs then the model 6. Only the old times have an issue with the headstock and these are selling for good money. My plain traditional that I paid $210 for and sold for $235 went for almost $400 on ebay a few months back.

Comment

thanx..

and something else...what is the differences between

Charvel Model A+ Pro and Charvel Model A Plus K ?

Comment

A Plus K had a Koa top:

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post

which means what?

Comment

Working...
                              X