Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roope Latvala of Children of Bodom (ESP endorsee) has a Charvel Model series guitar:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roope Latvala of Children of Bodom (ESP endorsee) has a Charvel Model series guitar:)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

he calls his Charvel - looks like an old 80s import, cream white Model 1 with maple fretboard - his "black metal" guitar hehe Well, either way, it made me feel warm and fuzzy that even the big names nowadays have an old Charvel somewhere

funny, my charvel is the same thing. well death or black, definitely for that nook of music though

Comment

That dude is constantly wasted..funny, he can be fall down drunk and play great!

He's much older than the other guys tho..isn't he..he's prolly got at least 10 years on Alexi..eh?
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What song is that at 1:00?

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
          What song is that at 1:00?
          Ummm..that's Yngwie's "Ill see the light, tonight" of his second 1985 Rising Force "Marching Out" album..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, I listened to it maybe 15 times before I went to bed last night cause I knew that I knew it. After lying in bed a couple minutes I realized that. Thanks though.

I'd never listened to anything from CoB before, but I watched a few videos on youtube, awesome guitars but as soon as the singer goes it becomes unbearable for me. I honestly don't understand how people like that, but then again, most people don't understand why I like the stuff I do.

Comment

That's some bonus material from their live DVD Chaos Ridden Years. Great stuff!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

i really have bad yellow-bevels-rr-gas after seeing this again

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                  That dude is constantly wasted..funny, he can be fall down drunk and play great!

He's much older than the other guys tho..isn't he..he's prolly got at least 10 years on Alexi..eh?
                  i watched ChaosRiddenYears yesterday

ALL of them can be completely boozed and still play tenfold better than anyone here, and that's not knocking you guys The only guy that doesn't drink excessively is the drummer, he says it effs him too much for being a drummer

and ya, Roope probably does have that many years on them.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

Alexi is 29. Roope is 37 (but looks older IMO).

Comment

"This one I don't play much because it has the Les Paul girly-scale".

:ROTF:

Funny, especially with a drunken accent.

- E.
                      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                      X