I have a charvel I just got...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a charvel I just got...

Headstock has the Charvel guitar logo Bright red, 3 Jackson single coils, strat style body and headstock. I took it in in a trade that was very good without it, but I have no idea where it is from.

I am assuming an import.

It has a strat style trem, 6 digit serial number black hardware, white pickguard and looks all original.

Model 1A, made in Japan.

Check out Henrik's catalog scans:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

wrong headstock. I mean it really looks like a fender

Comment

CHS series:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I am assuming Korean made. I am new to the charvel/jackson world. I am assuming this is probably the lowest guitar on the totem pole, but it is actually fairly decent as a player.

Comment

Japanese built IIRC.
            Decent guitars, just not many of that version around.
            -Rick

Comment

Yes, Korean made. It's a CHS-1. I have a CHS-2 (hss config) and a CHS-4 (bass) and they're definitely solid guitars. The pickups and other features may be lacking, depending on your preferences, but as long as the body and neck are workable, you've got a good canvas to start with if you're looking to mod.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
                Yes, Korean made. It's a CHS-1. I have a CHS-2 (hss config) and a CHS-4 (bass) and they're definitely solid guitars. The pickups and other features may be lacking, depending on your preferences, but as long as the body and neck are workable, you've got a good canvas to start with if you're looking to mod.

I mod the heck out of things. Its just I am not sure I need THAT many electrics. (I have like a dozen + at the moment) plays kinda like a wizard. The pickups do not seem to be RWRP in P2 and 4. If they are, than they suck at it. I have a set of Fender SCN's looking for a home...

Comment

Working...
                X