Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurker says hello

Hello everybody,

I have been lurking on the site for a little while and have found it an incredibly useful resource while trying to identify my guitar.

This is a picture of my Charvel Fusion Custom(?)...

Which I think is still in very nice condition considering it's age. I have only recently got back into playing it (and was very close to selling it a few years ago - phew). The serial number is 346413, but still not sure exactly when it was made.

Now looking to maybe increase the family with a hardtail - possibly a DK2T at some point in the future.

Anyway, just thought I would say hello...

Cheers,

Wow, she looks pristine! Awesome color too.

Btw, what's up with the trem bar socket? Plugged it?

Comment

Lovely guitar!

Oh, and "Welcome to the madhouse!!"
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Welcome!
        Sweet and pristine termite bait you have there.
        Congrats, and thanks for stepping into the light.
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

welcome former lurker

Comment

Welcome

Nice guitar you have there

Comment

welcome! Nice guitar

Comment

Thanks all.

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                Wow, she looks pristine! Awesome color too.

Btw, what's up with the trem bar socket? Plugged it?
                Socket is just capped with a round piece of rubber that I found lying around. Originally the tremolo arm was missing the bushing so I took it out and capped it (don't use it very much). I have just bought a new arm though, so will re-install it soon.

Colour (I presume) is the candy blue, but it is very dark. I am very glad I didn't sell it.

Comment

Is the headstock the same color as the body? (it looks black). Most Fusion Customs I've seen had the headstock painted the same color as the body.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                    Is the headstock the same color as the body? (it looks black). Most Fusion Customs I've seen had the headstock painted the same color as the body.
                    The headstock is the same colour as the body, it just looks dark in the picture.

This picture isn't much better (apologies for the lack of focus) but it gives an idea of just how dark the blue is (and how it sits, ninja-like, on the Poang chair, ready to pounce)...

Comment

Originally posted by RunDMC View Post
                      it sits, ninja-like, on the Poang chair, ready to pounce...
                      Or "bounce", if it slips off. <cringe>
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                      X