Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel

Anyone that can help me? I found a Charvel, serialnumber 357169. I want to find out where it is produced and age. Anyone?
    '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
    '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
    '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
    '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
    '13 Gibson M-III
    Taylor 214CE
    Dean 6-string Bass
    Morgan Ukulele

Pics are always helpful, dunno if anyone will be able to help much based solely on the serial.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

'08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
      '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
      '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
      '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
      '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
      '13 Gibson M-III
      Taylor 214CE
      Dean 6-string Bass
      Morgan Ukulele

Comment

That's a Made in Japan import... someone else will come along and tell you what model it is.

Comment

375? 475? The single-digit models (Model 1, Model 2, etc) all had black headstocks with the guitar logo. They became 3-digits (375, 475, 650, etc) when they started using Script logoes, but they basically added the other 2 digits to the existing number (i.e that would be a Model 3 or 4 if it had the guitar logo and black headstock cap).
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm thinking fusion model.

Comment

would that make it a shorter scale?

Comment

would that make it a shorter scale?
                yep

Comment

Forgot about those. Didn't all the Models have 22 frets, except the 5 and up?

Didn't notice the scallop earlier, so Fusion it is I guess.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice guitar congrats
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Whatever it is it's a beauty!!!
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Are the fusions really going up in price? what years were they made?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          Didn't notice the scallop earlier, so Fusion it is I guess.
                          Uggg! How many times do I and Tekky have to tell people that the scalloped horn doesn't necessarily mean it's a Fusion? I've had four Dinkies with that scallop.

Although, in this case, that guitar appears to be a Fusion Custom.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes, Fusion Custom ... and the serialnumber (357***) puts it somewhere 1990/1991 I guess. Looks nice !
                            What pickup is at the bridge ? The one I got last week still has the J90c (with the cover) !
                            uva uvam vivendo varia fit

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              Uggg! How many times do I and Tekky have to tell people that the scalloped horn doesn't necessarily mean it's a Fusion? I've had four Dinkies with that scallop.
                              You only need to keep telling Newc. Everyone else gets it
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X