Model case fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model case fit

Hello, Does anyone know if a reverse headstock(pointy) Charvel will fit in a Charvel tweed case? thanks in advance.

Not without modification to the case. Probably better to buy a different case.

Comment

I dont have one but I thought that the model series came with those tweed cases. Is it the reverse thats the problem?

Comment

The tweed cases should fit reverse headstocks. They're not form-fitting.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I guess we should ask. Is it a reverse pointy or strat neck? I have two Charvel tweed cases and a reverse pointy neck with a dinky or strat body will not fit without some mod to the case. A reverse strat neck may fit, I don't have one to try.

Comment

Pointy--Model 88

Comment

I took some photos of a reverse pointy in one of my cases. There is space between the neck and the padding offering no protection and it is really tight against the top of the case. With some slight mods it should fit but these cases are going for over $100 on the bay. I'd just buy a flight case or another aftermarket brand. Just my opinion.
              Last edited by tcwil8; 08-29-2008, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X