Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model 4 JE-1200

Hi Guys,
    as some of you are i'm rebuilding a model 4 that came off the bay recently, sadly all the electronics were missing.

to be honest this gives me a problem, unless any of you know of a a JE-1200 for sale, have the schematic or can let me borrow to reverse engineer i'm kinda stuck. i thought ab9out the PA-2 but i'm fairly sure the pre-amp stage is only half the story.

having done some research i came across the MT-2

which is a 2 band equalizer, on face value this seems a viable workaround, not ideal i accept but i would think better than the jackson passives i have in there at the moment.

what do you guys think?? is there a better solution that i am perhaps not aware of?

any input appreciated.

cheers!
    rich

There in one JE1200 for sale on this forum in the classifieds section .

Comment

Also, you could just put some nice pups in there without the midboost. You dont need it, unless, of course, you really want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
        There in one JE1200 for sale on this forum in the classifieds section .
        are you talking about the post from 'mustaine-who'?? if so i posted that i'd buy it but he never responded. i figured he'd got rid of it some other way..

i'd really hate to not have it as it was originally built without the JE midboost but i'm running out of ideas.

better pups are on option, spose if i do that i can sell the original set on the bay...

oh well
        Last edited by Dallas186; 09-04-2008, 02:06 PM. Reason: god i'm crap at typing

Comment

Here's one on ebay and it's in EU for a very good price!

http://cgi.ebay.nl/Elettronica-jackson-charvel-JE1200-JE-1200-con-pot_W0QQitemZ200248318991

Comment

Working...
          X