No announcement yet.

Finally Bought a Model 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was not me that sniped it! I put my high bid down on this on and went to sleep.

BTW....it gets here tomorrow. Funny how a guy with 15+ guitars is getting all excited about the maple neck Model 1. Ahhhhh to be young again!!

Comment

Simple and elegant. Can't go wrong with a maple board. Congrats!

Comment

NICE! I have the same guitar, same color. Got it last year from Epray, it's my favorite guitar.
        "We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer. "
        Zakk Wylde

Comment

the guitar arrived today. It is in pretty good condition, not perfect but just some light scratches. It is actually a 1988 model not an 86 like the owner thought. No worries though, great guitar.

The previous owner put an SD SH13 "Dimebucker" in the guitar. Horrible choice for this guitar. It is coming out of there tomorrow! I am going to try an SD SH-10 full shred that I have laying around. THe Dimebucker is harsh and thin sounding and even more so in this guitar.

Anyway I will swap the pick up, restring it and do a set up. Pictures will follow!

Comment

Working...
          X