Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a HSS strat headstock

Hi,

Are there any old or new production Charvels (or Jacksons) that have a HSS pup configuration and the strat headstock? I love Charvel and own a mod 3 and a 475 deluxe...great guitars and all but I think the most versatile pup configuration is HSS and I play strats too and like the basic strat headstock shape.
    I wan't basically a hotrodded Charvel S-type. Preferably with a maple neck and fretboard and floyd rose.

Any suggestions?

Yeah, the new Style 1's have a Strat Headstock and H/S/S. I think the Style 1A even has the pickguard.
    8 strings? Because 6 is too easy?

Comment

Yeah, the new Style 1's have a Strat Headstock and H/S/S. I think the Style 1A even has the pickguard
      huh? They are all HH
      [QUOTE][Any suggestions?/QUOTE]you can get a new socal and change the pickup guard to what ever pickup config you want(HSH under the guard).
      An old streathead is big money and I think that config is very rare.
      There was some MIJ x390(not sure if right model#) that had stratheads but they weren't not sold in the US.

Comment

Pc1?
        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I think I'll go with the So-Cal as Rich#6 suggested and modify the pickguard into a HSS and buys some new pickups.

Comment

Working...
          X