Took some pictures last week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took some pictures last week...

Took a week of vacation. Wanted to get some pictures. Got a handful of them, but not all... Here's some of my Charvel imports.

Here's part 2, USA Charvels

Here's part 3, Jackson Imports

Last edited by Tekky; 10-14-2010, 02:34 PM.
    Occupy JCF

Hey Tekky nice collection. I was always curious about those LP styled Charvels.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

how is that Refinement, Todd? I remember watching one of those on ebay for ages, but just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Les Paul styling Model Series spirit. (neck and sound) It's a pretty good guitar. I was hoping that the body would have been more substancial, but I'm pleased with it nontheless. I have to say, it's made me want a real Les Paul.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey Tekky nice collection and pics. I have the same Charvel CHS2 in your first picture. It was my first guitar and the one that got me hooked on Charvels/Jacksons.
          RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
          CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
          Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
          Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

I really like the seafoam green one. nice stuff.

I got to buy me a seafoam Green Jackson or charvel someday. Maybe I will run across the right deal on one used.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

The Seafoam green USA Charvel I have is going to get a makeover. Love the color, hate the HSS and the mis-matched hardware.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
              X