import catalog scans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import catalog scans

I have looked on the audiozone? page but I cant find anything on the 2002 to 2004 charvel imports. maybe henrick will see this and enlighten me. anyone else have any info?

Here's some info. http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAM...el-Models.html

Also scanned my copy for you.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks Toejam. I also noticed the $3.00 on the corner. Wow only 40 transparent Red Koas. Where did you ever find that book? WTF ever happened to these guitars did they wind up in a wood chipper? These imports started in 2002 and fender bought Jackson Charvel in 2004? They stamped used on the back of the neck on a bunch and sent them to really big online discount sales giants and pushed them for Approximately $400, so I hear. I'm wondering if all of those 90 Koas ever seen production
      Last edited by phill_up; 10-26-2008, 09:28 AM.

Comment

They started in 2002, and Fender bought Jackson in the fall of 2002, also. I might have found that catalog on the counter in Guitar Center, or maybe someone here online sent it to me, I can't remember. Not sure how many sold or what happened to the rest, but they probably stopped production due to the standard USA line they started not long after that.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thank you ToeJam!

Comment

Working...
          X