No announcement yet.

Restrung the Model 6 and took some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats weird. Yesterday i pulled out my model 6 that has been packed away for a few years, oiled the fretboard cleaned it up and changed the crusty strings. Im not far from jersey either.:think:

Comment

I like that finish alot, on that guitar! The only thing that I would change, would be the Kahler nut, I never cared for them, but it kind of goes with the guitar so to speak.
      You might have poured some money into it, but it's unique and no one else has one, so that's worth it in my book.
      'Howling in shadows
      Living in a lunar spell
      He finds his heaven
      Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

very fucking nice, that finish is insane!
        USA Jackson RR1
        Charvel Model 6
        Jackson Performer-2
        Orange Dark Terror
        EVH 5150 LBX
        Hello Senòr

Comment

Pile 'o Skulls!!! Badass, dude! Very choice!

Comment

That is without question the coolest Model 6 I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. I really appreciate it.

Yeah, after the fact I thought that I should have had them eliminate the Kahler nut for a Floyd nut. Another thing I thought of after the fact was that I should have eliminated the singles too and just went with a single Super Distortion or JB.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That is a badass 6! Lemme know if you ever want to pass it along. I got trade bait, or I can sell a kidney or sometin!
                There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Nice looking bat! Gets a thumbs up here!

Comment

Originally posted by ZZB View Post
                    That is without question the coolest Model 6 I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing.
                    +1

I bet you could sell it for what you have into it, no problem.
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Working...
                    X