New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

Hi All, I am new to this forum, I Joined cause i was reading how someone wanted to modify their Charvel 275 Deluxe. I own many guitars but this is 2 of them a very nice heavily modified Charvel 275 Deluxe , and Jackson RR5 that is soon to have a complete hardware change ( Gold to Black ). Check out the pictures, feel free to make comments. Be nice to hear from you all...... L8R

My cover of Laid to Rest.....Hope you like, ....And I know I gave up at the end!!!! LOL.....
    Last edited by ManInTheBox6; 12-28-2008, 11:22 AM.
    90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
    94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
    00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
    O3'/04' Jackson KE3

I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

To show pictures you need to have your own web space (I get 10MB with my ISP) or you can use photobucket or other web sites dedicated to photos.

Then, use [ i m g ] http://web address [ / i m g ] to show your pictures. Take out the spaces when you do it.

Comment

Welcome to the board

Comment

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
          --floydkramer

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by DonP View Post
            To show pictures you need to have your own web space (I get 10MB with my ISP) or you can use photobucket or other web sites dedicated to photos.

Then, use [ i m g ] http://web address [ / i m g ] to show your pictures. Take out the spaces when you do it.

Thanks for the info, I added a link for some pictures.
            90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
            94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
            00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
            O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
              "POOP"

Comment

Working...
              X