Help me! 3DR? Crackle? New user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me! 3DR? Crackle? New user

Hell everyone. New user here. Can you help me? I am interested in purchasing this guitar and I am wondering if you can give me any information on it and what it may be worth? Year? Model? Pick ups? etc. Thank you.

Yeah, that looks like a 3DR to me. I think those were made in 88 and 89. Pickups are Jackson pickups, but I forget the model. Price will depend on condition, and where you are. I'd have thought somewhere between $350 and $500 though....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

It's an import Charvel. Try that forum, unless a mod moves this first.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
        Hell everyone. New user here. Can you help me? I am interested in purchasing this guitar and I am wondering if you can give me any information on it and what it may be worth? Year? Model? Pick ups? etc. Thank you.
        3DR Jackson Branded pups, and a JT6 trem.
        Probably worth 350 - 400 depending on condition and area. Firecrackles tend to go for the higher values.

Beware of trying to change the PUPS. They are sightly bigger than stock and replacements look funny w/o a thicker pup ring. Check with Budman here as he makes retrofit rings. Good stuff.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Buyer Beware!

Please see my reply to the other post you left. This may be an EvilBay nomad that cant find a permanent home and there are reasons why....

Comment

Working...
          X