My two Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My two Models

I joined the forums a couple of years ago because I needed help identifying my first Charvel, a Model 475. Wish I never sold it, but I was focused on percussion and thought I needed the money more than the guitar. Well, I got the bug again and picked up this pair of Models from a forum member here. (Thanks Randall!) I plan on being more active on the forums, and look forward to growing my collection of these awesome instruments. Heres a pic of my Ferrari Red Mod 3 and Cobalt blue Mod 4. Damn, I love these guitars.

Love the Black Model 4 with the Kahler.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Nice! Glad you can get back in the saddle again!

Comment

Ya, that '86 M4 is the shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznitski
        Very very nice!
        "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
        --floydkramer

Comment

what was a model 475???? I think I might have one, but I am not really sure what mine is.

its a flame front and back on the body, and a toothpaste style charvel logo. Jackson actives, and a schaller floyd. damn fine axe. active electronics too. is this a 475??
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Yep, that sounds just like mine. Mine was a Deluxe in transparent red. Beautiful guitars!

Comment

Originally posted by David S. View Post
              Yep, that sounds just like mine. Mine was a Deluxe in transparent red. Beautiful guitars!
              got any pics of it? I would love to see it. mine is amber colored trans flame.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                got any pics of it? I would love to see it. mine is amber colored trans flame.

Comment

That's a real nice example.
                  Coil split?
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

Thanks.... the electronics were hacked when I got it... Tastefully hacked though, imo. No active electronics, the kill switch was added, coil split was functional, don't know what that humbucker was, may have been stock Jackson w/o a plastic cover. Duncan Hotrails in the neck pos.

Comment

Nice guitars and Welcome Back!

Comment

Hi David. Nice guitars. I love the Red Model 3. It looks a bit more classy than my off-white one lol
                        Gear: Charvel Model 3, Marshall Reverb 30, Fender Squier Telecaster, Digitech GNX-1, GHS Boomers and a whole lot of Dunlop picks.... Oh, and a Hohner Harmonica - key of A

Comment

Nice guitars! Crazy how the Model 3 and 4 are in "newer" Charvel cases, too.

That was a very nice 475 as well...I am on the hunt for one to add to the two Model 3s in the basement.
                          Last edited by MarkThomas; 01-24-2009, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

Originally posted by scott.court View Post
                            Hi David. Nice guitars. I love the Red Model 3. It looks a bit more classy than my off-white one lol
                            Hmmmm, I LOVE the aged white look. Maybe a trade is in order???

Comment

Here is my Charvel. is this a model 475????

Comment

Working...
                              X