375 Deluxe w/ Maple?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 375 Deluxe w/ Maple?

Sorry, didn't take a photo of it. Flamed orange, HSS, toothpaste, Schaller trem....but a maple board? Jackson covered pickups. Looked like it hadn't been touched for a while, but someone would need to be working the trem with a toothbrush for a while.

Anyone got one? How is it?

Vass

Those are sweet! Not sure if you're asking if it's legit or not, but they were available w/ maple board from the factory. I love that finish with the maple board. You should grab it if it's for sale.
    Last edited by dg; 01-25-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
      Flamed orange, HSS, toothpaste, Schaller trem....but a maple board?

Vass

These were made 20 years ago, correct? And the necks were held on with screws?

Seriously, not to be an ass, but why do people question these finds when the whole thing has parts that are easily removed and replaced, and there has been plenty of time in its life to do so?
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

There's nothing wrong with asking to determine if that was an original config they came with, which it was in this case. People are curious about stuff, sometimes trivial stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          Wow, i've never seen one with a maple board. That body looks to be in decent shape. It's a shame what he did to the neck. It would make a cool project for the right price though. I wonder what his reserve is....?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            These were made 20 years ago, correct? And the necks were held on with screws?

Seriously, not to be an ass, but why do people question these finds when the whole thing has parts that are easily removed and replaced, and there has been plenty of time in its life to do so?

You gotta watch anyone says "not to be an ass"- usually that means "I'm about to take a shit on ya"

I had checked it out over on Henriks and I saw that the 375 Deluxe was the most likely, but I didn't see any in the gallery, so I was wondering if I was right! That's all Doc!

It was a nice lookin' axe. Interestingly EXACTLY the same color as my Fusion Pro. And exactly like the guitar in the ebay link above, but not as filled with sad neglect & with what looks like a better flame- hard to tell from the Ebay photos.

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by David S. View Post
              Wow, i've never seen one with a maple board. That body looks to be in decent shape. It's a shame what he did to the neck. It would make a cool project for the right price though. I wonder what his reserve is....?
              I realize that this auction ended but wanted to chime in. I would have been interested in bidding on it but I looked at the seller's feedback. Not good on the previous gtr sales. I stayed away as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                I realize that this auction ended but wanted to chime in. I would have been interested in bidding on it but I looked at the seller's feedback. Not good on the previous gtr sales. I stayed away as a result.
                That's scary, his ONLY history in 12 months as a seller is neg for "item not recieved" issues. I'd definately stay away if she gets relisted!

Comment

Working...
                X